WELCOME

Welcome friends so happy that you dropped in.
I am hoping to create a blog of interests for everyone who visits.


I am into digital scrapbooking, using PSP and Photoshop.
I love learning about creating and design.


I am just now starting my blog so I don't
have much in the way interesting items yet.

Wednesday, September 26, 2007

So Tired Tonight

I had intentions of writing and working on my blog today and tonight but it's already after 1am and I'm just a bit to tired tonight.

I had some wonderful dear friends visit my blog and I was so thrilled to read what they said. OK, I am off to bed and hopefully I will do some more work on this blog.



5 comments:

Jeanne said...

Oh how sweet and lovely is all that you share.
Love you Sugar Plum!
Jeanne
X0X0

Shelley said...

Wow..nice to see you Vic! I didn't know this blog was here.

Shell

Jeanne said...

Love you Sugar Plum.
Happy Friday and weekend!

Anonymous said...

Hi Vicki, I got your email, but I'm on my laptop, not my emailing computer. So I thought I would drop by your blog and say I was thinking about you. I hope your back is feeling better. I read your email as I was leaving today, so didn't have time to reply right then. I'm sitting up with my furry kiddo now. We had our last surgery today and she's to wear an E-collar unless I'm with her. So I'm not gonna be on my regular puter much. :-p OK...now I've officially writen more on your blog than I have my own. LOL Feel better soon my friend! Hugs and love, Rischa

Anonymous said...

Hey Vic, You've been tagged! Check my blog:

http://rischa.typepad.com/rischas_rants_raves_and_r/2008/02/tagged.html#trackback

Love ya,
Eba